Guided Chaos is the most unique fighting system ever devised because the training focuses on developing your combative skills through “Universal Movement”.
Rather than training in overly complex techniques that don’t work under the stress of real confrontations, we teach people to fight using "Dynamic Principles” that emphasize natural body movement and are applicable to all human beings so that you learn to move and fight better within the body you already have.
Founded by a former Law Enforcement Officer and taught by Master Instructors, Guided Chaos will not only teach you life-saving skills but create a change in both body and mind, enabling you to improve faster while simultaneously conquering fear.
A real fight is utter chaos where anything goes. The question is, why would you want to limit your ability to move freely and better than your adversary?
The only question now is: What do you want to do?
“Guided Chaos - The Art of the Possible”
Grandmaster and Guided Chaos Founder
JOHN C. PERKINS
Throughout John Perkins’ career he has undertaken periodic bodyguard / VIP protection projects. This has brought him across the globe into some very precarious positions. Malcolm Forbes, Werner Erhardt, and former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Dayan are just a few of the prominent people he has protected.
• Perkins has trained members and instructors of elite units of the NYPD, New York State Police, members and instructors of Tactical Police units in Westchester County and the City of Yonkers and New York City Transit Police.
• Trained Members and Instructors for various U.S. military elite units such as the USMC Scout Sniper Unit, Military Joint Task Force / Counter Drug Forces, U.S. Air Marshals, Air Force Special Operations and Army Special Operations.
• Trained bodyguards who have protected a vast array of public and corporate figures including Pope John Paul II.
• Conducted self-defense training seminars for the Bayer, BMG, Pepsico and RCA corporations.
• Holds the rank of Grand Master in Combat Martial Arts under the International Combat Martial Arts Federation along with John McSweeny, Jeff Jarrett, Master Visitacion, and Col. Rex Applegate.
• Author of the best selling self-defense book Attack Proof: The Ultimate Guide to Personal Protection
SENIOR MASTER INSTRUCTOR
LT COL AL RIDENHOUR
Although he was an instructor in unarmed combat for his unit, Al Ridenhour knew he had found the right self-defense system when people half his size from John Perkins' school could strike him at will with "penetrating force," yet remain unavailable to his own strikes.
Even though he'd traveled the globe with the U.S. Marines and trained with a variety of U.S. military and Asian martial arts instructors, Al's first thought was "if this works for them, it'll work for me." He resolved then and there to become a student of Perkins' unusual, free-flowing and highly adaptive art.
Lt Colonel Ridenhour has been with John Perkins since 1992 and risen to the rank of 7th degree Master. As a veteran of the Persian Gulf War and Operation Iraqi Freedom, Al put his Guided Chaos training to use everyday to stay alive--and where possible passed that training on to his troops.
A tremendously compelling and articulate spokesman for the art, he has become extremely sought after for seminars and personal instruction and appeared on numerous radio and television programs.
He has lectured at John Jay College of Criminal-Justice in New York and has been featured several times in Black Belt Magazine, Blitz Magazine, The Forensic Examiner and has appeared on NBC TV New York with Chuck Scarborough for in-flight anti-terrorist defensive techniques with bare hands and common objects as well as Channel 12 News Long Island. Al Ridenhour is a member of the International Combat Martial Arts Federation (ICMAF), Marines Memorial Association, Military Officers Association of America and the Marine Corps League of Westchester, NY.
Al Ridenhour is a graduate of Southeastern Oklahoma State University in Durant OK with a BA degree in Criminal Justice and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He has over 28 years of service in the US Marine Corps and is a veteran of Operation Desert Storm, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.
Adaptive Defense Inc.
PO Box 163
Croton NY, 10520
ⓒ All Rights Reserved - Adaptive Defense Inc..